79-Year-Old Man Shoots Son for Playing Guitar Too Long

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Wrapper.

I think "top loading" is something different. ;)

Wait... it was a Strat. I have no idea what "top loading" is.
Would you mind explaining that to me again?
20211026_153549.jpg

Tone deaf

Reaction score
"police officers found the gun, a spent shell casing, and the guitar riddled with bullet holes at the scene"
I was wondering how it could be "Riddled with holes" from one round... If it was a tele, it probably would have stopped the round and saved the victim from his injury.

"Watch a local television news report from WKRC in Cincinnati..." Where's Bailey?

Crotch

Skippy Handleman
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how it could be "Riddled with holes" from one round... If it was a tele, it probably would have stopped the round and saved the victim from his injury.

"Watch a local television news report from WKRC in Cincinnati..." Where's Bailey?
I think I explained this in the Alec Baldwin thread. The answer is of course.............

Jonathan Rothberg  on Twitter: "Me: Wuhan Institute of Virology with  Bats with Coronavirus -> Man Warren Commission (John F. Kennedy  assassination): Magic-bullet theory. WHO (Origin of COVID-19 pandemic):  COVID-19 most likely

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I could see someone getting tired of hearing my go-to practice acoustic 'Set' which consists of: Over the Hills and Far Away, River of Deceit, Under the Bridge, Patience, Wanted Dead or Alive and Stairway. I might toss in some Neil Young, Van Morrison and others, but you'll hear those 6 songs just about anytime I pick up an acoustic.

Last edited:

Latest Threads