70's Nashville replacement saddles

Bulletboy5150

Reaction score
I have a 70's gold Nashville bridge (says made in Germany on bottom), and am looking for the proper replacement saddles. Can someone point me in the right direction? I've found Schaller brass saddles, zinc saddles from Stew Mac, and actual Gibson saddles (not sure of material here). Which would be the proper saddle material that would have been used in the 70's originally?

And on a similar note if I needed to replace the entire bridge what would you recommend that is closest to the original 70's Nashville? Mine I have now sounds fantastic but it has a slight concave in it that hopefully either wont be an issue or can be fixed. If not though I would like to know what the best replacement would be. Thanks!

Bulletboy5150

Reaction score
Schaller made the Nashville TOM bridges. I'd replace it with the TonePros locking version of the same bridge.
Were the original Schaller saddles brass or zinc? Mine don't look like brass but it could just be tarnished.

1981 LPC

Reaction score
I had the same bridge on my 1981 Custom and couldn't find replacement saddles anywhere. Replaced it + its bushings with a Faber locking abr + Faber iNserts.

They saddles were zinc on my bridge.

Latest Threads