6500.00 '18 Brazilian

mrfett

Gibson AF
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol here i’ll help, someone needs to buy this, what a sweet guitar!

2018 Gibson Custom Shop 1959 Reissue Les Paul w/ Brazilian Fretboard, Vintage Cherry Burst Finish
$6,500 (shipped & PP’d? Not sure) Firm

Includes original packaging, case and all case candy including COA specifying Brazilian rosewood fingerboard.

This was purchased new only ? months ago and is in mint condition. These retail for ~$10,000; street prices were between $7,500 - $8,500. This one has an amazing top with prominent flame all over, an über dark board and weighs only 8.3 lbs. The 2018s have the exact top carve and neck profile of the famous Burst named “Carmelita”. Here’s your chance to score an incredible deal on a stunning guitar you’ll be proud to pass down to your heirs. Thanks for looking!

INSERT HEADSTOCK PICTURE HERE :welcome:

:cheers:

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I APPRECIATE THE INPUT. NO NOT RIDICULOUS AT FIRST BUT AFTER NUMEROUS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS SENT AND ASKING FOR MORE IS REDUNDANT. ACTUALLY I POSTED A BUNCH MORE THE FIRST TIME AROUND AND I'VE SENT ADDITIONAL PICS AND VIDEOS TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERSTED. 6500 IS ACTUALLY A GREAT PRICE FOR A BRAZILIAN. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT THATS ANOTHER STORY. MOST HERE ARE BUYING GUITARS SIGHT UNSEEN NEVER IN HAND EXCEPT FOR SOME PHOTOS AND ASKING THE REP WHICH ONE SOUNDS THE BEST LOL !!
Looks like Mr. Fett got ya covered. I wasn't crapping on your thread, just giving suggestions. If you put the photo's in your OP, you won't have to bother sending more most of the time. Having done it "the first time around" is cool....maybe at least link that thread in your OP next time.

$6500 is a GREAT price and it's a beautiful guitar! No doubt people get crazy...I had a guy wanting me to do a video on a R9 playing it acoustically. LOL. WTF? I never did it. Neck measurements are another thing I don't do....don't know how and don't have the tool. It's never stopped a BUYER. I have sold every one I have ever posted. Again, GLWS man. It's a beauty.

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
No doubt people get crazy...I had a guy wanting me to do a video on a R9 playing it acoustically. LOL. WTF?
I had one "interested" guy who asked me to go to GC and make a video of my guitar through the same amp he owned. When I told him that was absurd, his response was, "I guess you aren't too serious about selling it."

GLWTS to the OP, this is a beautiful guitar and a steal at that price. I'm betting that the revised ad by @mrfett above is gonna result in a sale...

Reaction score
Looks like Mr. Fett got ya covered. I wasn't crapping on your thread, just giving suggestions. If you put the photo's in your OP, you won't have to bother sending more most of the time. Having done it "the first time around" is cool....maybe at least link that thread in your OP next time.

$6500 is a GREAT price and it's a beautiful guitar! No doubt people get crazy...I had a guy wanting me to do a video on a R9 playing it acoustically. LOL. WTF? I never did it. Neck measurements are another thing I don't do....don't know how and don't have the tool. It's never stopped a BUYER. I have sold every one I have ever posted. Again, GLWS man. It's a beauty.
Thanks freebyrd much appreciated !

Reaction score
I had one "interested" guy who asked me to go to GC and make a video of my guitar through the same amp he owned. When I told him that was absurd, his response was, "I guess you aren't too serious about selling it."

GLWTS to the OP, this is a beautiful guitar and a steal at that price. I'm betting that the revised ad by @mrfett above is gonna result in a sale...
Your lips to Gods ears lol

Justin_Case

Reaction score
A simple answer about the photos and to make the most of your time is to upload them all t to a site like google photos and create an album link for potential buyers to view.

If you have more shots using them to your advantage can only help you move the R9 faster, and in a album once linked up, takes no more of your time.

therealfrogman

A fool and his money....
Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
What a friggin sweet guitar, by far the best of Gibson.