6500.00 '18 Brazilian

Mattcran

Reaction score
Wow, what a beauty! If only I didn't already have that color! I believe it's vintage cherry right?

frozenotter

Victim
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a quite attractive musical instrument. :)

Top Gun

Reaction score
Please post additional photos of the maple top from both the bass side & the treble side. Thanks!

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar at a steal of a price compared to what these typically go for. What does it weigh?

Reaction score
8.3 lbs and honestly I can't believe no one pulled the trigger at this price for a mint Brazilian....Not to offend anyone but please don't ask for more pics and weird angle shots...It's a Vintage Cherry Sunburst that sounds fantastic. Original owner.

Duane_the_tub

Reaction score
There are a few more pics in your previous FS thread:

Reaction score
THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DEAL ON A 2018 BRAZILIAN THAT I'VE SEEN WHATS THE HOLD UP PEOPLE ?

Reaction score
It's getting funny now with the amount of ridiculous requests for pics and videos etc... I got two dudes requesting invoices from paypal Oh yea I want it send invoice then they become ghosts.

No more straight shooters anymore these forums are pathetic.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's getting funny now with the amount of ridiculous requests for pics and videos etc... I got two dudes requesting invoices from paypal Oh yea I want it send invoice then they become ghosts.

No more straight shooters anymore these forums are pathetic.
That's the nature of on-line selling. The guitar is beautiful, and the price is great, but I'll say this.......$6500 is still a LOT of money for someone to spend on a guitar they can't see, hold and play first. You have all of 3 pictures posted, so I can absolutely understand people wanting to see more of it, and it's far from "ridiculous" for an interested party to want to see it in more detail. It's not like pictures are difficult to post. Also, the 8.3 lbs. is another serious plus for anyone looking, but you don't list that in the OP. It might save you some aggravation and help you sell the guitar if you spend an extra few minutes posting a quality ad to start with. GLWS.

Reaction score
I APPRECIATE THE INPUT. NO NOT RIDICULOUS AT FIRST BUT AFTER NUMEROUS PHOTOS AND VIDEOS SENT AND ASKING FOR MORE IS REDUNDANT. ACTUALLY I POSTED A BUNCH MORE THE FIRST TIME AROUND AND I'VE SENT ADDITIONAL PICS AND VIDEOS TO THOSE WHO ARE INTERSTED. 6500 IS ACTUALLY A GREAT PRICE FOR A BRAZILIAN. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT THATS ANOTHER STORY. MOST HERE ARE BUYING GUITARS SIGHT UNSEEN NEVER IN HAND EXCEPT FOR SOME PHOTOS AND ASKING THE REP WHICH ONE SOUNDS THE BEST LOL !!