63 Les Paul Neck Find

D Rhinehart

Reaction score
A customer brought this in the shop today . He has had it for years and was wondering if its good for anything ! after looking at it , not sure exactly what happened to it or how it met its demise . But to me it looks like the tenon has been cut off but there is glue on the end. Not being a Vintage LesPaul aficionado I was hoping someone here could give me some insight on it ! Worth saving and putting in a new body ? or what ? Thanks for looking and any comments

Side Burns

Reaction score
A customer brought this in the shop today . He has had it for years and was wondering if its good for anything ! after looking at it , not sure exactly what happened to it or how it met its demise . But to me it looks like the tenon has been cut off but there is glue on the end. Not being a Vintage LesPaul aficionado I was hoping someone here could give me some insight on it ! Worth saving and putting in a new body ? or what ? Thanks for looking and any comments

Save a vintage guitar with a multi- fractured neck?!

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Maybe the owner thought it was a bat one day and took ito the park for a few dingers:dunno:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Oh no what have i done that innocent young fella took me at my word I DO NOT CONDONE GUITAR VIOLENCE!!!:rofl:

strömsborg

Reaction score
You only need to find a (somewhat) matching body. When you do, be sure to show us your work.