52 - 59 Les Paul Conversion for Sale....1 piece top!!!!!

LocoTex

Reaction score
Stating your own garbage unwanted opinion on someone else’s for sale thread? I don’t get it
I wasn't trying to slam anybody, I was just expressing my opinion on this kind of conversion. I apologize if you think I was shitting on the poster, and I probably shouldn't have expressed that opinion on a for sale thread.

However, having hate thrown at me for it is equally out of line. There was no personal, or impersonal hatred expressed in my post. The most I could be accused of is an offense of etiquette by expressing myself in a post in the wrong thread. For that I apologize. You want to pile on with the hate, be my guest.

Jinmary

Reaction score
I have more pictures that are available on request. Feel free to reach out if you are interested in the guitar!

Mickey_C

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good lord, this is a stunning guitar.

Got any more pics, like the headstock and neck? This guitar is a showcase conversion. I've hoped to do this myself someday, or buy one like this (once both kids are out of college).

GLWTS!!!!

Jinmary

Reaction score
Bumping this back up as I have received some strong interest on Reverb but haven't quite found the right buyer just yet. Feel free to reach out directly with any questions, etc

My Les Paul Classifieds