3rd Power Citizen Gain Reverb now $1175 shipped

Pickslide

Reaction score
Great sounding amp here with one of the best master volumes around and a killer effects loop too. Goes from clean to Jose modded Marshall scream. Comes with 3rd Power footswitch for the reverb.

Here is the rub....the reverb tank was damaged in shipping. I spoke to Jamie at 3rd Power about it and he said it's most likely just a spring that popped out something like that. He offered to fix it at cost for the parts if I wanted to ship it to him, but I don't feel like doing that at this time. Jamie also said he can just ship a new reverb tank for about $20 plus shipping and you simply remove the old one and put in the new one. I will do that unless somebody wants to grab this from me at a killer price and deal.with it themselves.

Jamie also mentioned that he has some updates for this amp that he really likes and would do that at cost too. Great guy to deal with.

Price is $1250 shipped and paypaled or $1220 with gift. This is more than $200 less than any other CGR I can find listed. I can ship directly to the buyer or directly to Jamie if you want him to do any work on the amp.

I can also orders and pay for the reverb tank and have Jamie send it right to the buyer for $1275 shipped and paypaled or $1240 with gift.

I am also open to a partial trade plus cash for a DrZ Carmen Ghia, RxJr, Bad Cat Player Cub 15 or Suhr Badger 18 head plus cash. Would also take a Celestion Alnico Cream speaker on trade plus cash.

Other than the reverb the amp works perfectly and sounds great. I just got a Helios 50 and need to pay for it.

Here is a chance to save big on a great amp for a simple and cheap fix.

Csr

Last edited:

Pickslide

Reaction score
$1175 shipped with gift. That's as low as I can go. If it doesn't sell at this price I will replace the reverb tank and sell for more