31 Ways To Start Any Guitar Solo (1-Month Creative Guitar Solo Workout For Intermediate Guitarists)

Jonas Tamas

Reaction score
Here is a guitar solo ideas collection video with 31 useful methods to start any guitar solo.

If you feel that your improvisation needs some fresh ideas then this video will be helpful.

I've given names to all the 31 ideas, like "Count 1 To 10" or "Tennis Match" or "Garfield On Monday", so that the method can be easily memorized.

(I've written also a PDF with more detailed info on each of the 31 methods - download link below the video.)

ArchEtech

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
These are great. Happy to know that I already do some of them. Number 3 is one of my favorites probably because its one of Satriani's favorites. These are good examples of simple tasty timing and melody, phrasing etc, rather than a bunch of speed stuff that gets boring to listen to. I also like number 12. Link to original track?

Jonas Tamas

Reaction score
These are great. Happy to know that I already do some of them. Number 3 is one of my favorites probably because its one of Satriani's favorites. These are good examples of simple tasty timing and melody, phrasing etc, rather than a bunch of speed stuff that gets boring to listen to. I also like number 12. Link to original track?
Thank you for your kind feedback, I appreciate it a lot. No.12 is one of my favorite methods, too.

The original track has been written for this video (and the next video, "15 Bends"). You can download the track and the PDF guide (for free of course) from here: → https://tinyurl.com/creative-guitar-solo-course

Latest Threads