30th Anniversary Michigan Guitar Show June 29-30th

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we've had a pretty long run and the promoter is trying to pull out all the stops this year. Free guitar giveaways, clinics and more gear than most people see in a lifetime. I'll be there, sharing a booth with a couple buddies, and may bring some of my Gibbys and some cool tube amplification, vintage parts, etc. For more info, go to the following site:

mkayers

Reaction score
A couple hour drive for me but I may have to ht that one up!

Jim Klein

Reaction score
my son and I will be there hanging out with rich from lakeshore guitars,hope to go sat morning.

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn it. We are flying out Sat morning at 8 a.m. for vacation. Have fun guys!!!

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Well, really cool show and some awesome Lesters, including a '59 'burst! Lots of great appearances by local and regional musicians and performances with Larry McRray, Dylan Dunbar, Ken Haas and others rocked the lounge upstairs. Great venue and seemed like everyone had a good time. I picked up an '83 LPC - lots of mojo, but plays like butter (check out my NGD thread in the Norlin forum). I'll have to down load some pix and post them later.

Jim Klein

Reaction score
lots of good stuff but the room was very dark and hard to see anything..picked up another musicman cutlass..great guitars...got tempted by a R7 ..still on the fence..

bblooz

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
lots of good stuff but the room was very dark and hard to see anything..picked up another musicman cutlass..great guitars...got tempted by a R7 ..still on the fence..
Was that my aged R7? Still for sale if interested - let me know