3 Les Pauls and 3 Marshalls

thxphotog

Reaction score
You need a Black Custom, a Goldtop, a JCM 800, a 6100.....still some work to do I guess...
Herr Dalbergia's not wrong. Gorgeous gear there to be sure. Float a nice black (or white) custom, maybe a wine red in between those bursts and voila'!! Be too amazing to look at for too long without hurting your eyes.

Congrats!

Pageburst

Reaction score
Lol My wife let’s me keep that amp and cab in our bedroom. So I think with a 4x12 stack, I might be pushing it a touch,

Besides, right now I’m alternating between a Celestion Blue alnico and a JBL d120f in that 2x12 cab and running each as a 1x12. Plenty of volume with either. Going through a PS2 gives me plenty of 15 and 20 watt options and with that set up I can really get the goods at reasonable low volumes. I’ve had 4x12s and sure in certain settings it’s absolutely. But they need to really push air to sound good otherwise they can feel boxy. Attenuated I much prefer a 1x12 or 2x12 and typically either open back or partial open back. For me it just works.

No 4x12 cabinet. :noway:

:thumb:

Dougie

Reaction score
You haven't truly experienced a great Les Paul until you have and hold a Historic Makeovers deluxe package. SERIOUSLY these guitars are in a league of their own.

Pageburst

Reaction score
You haven't truly experienced a great Les Paul until you have and hold a Historic Makeovers deluxe package. SERIOUSLY these guitars are in a league of their own.

But I have. A friend of mine who owns a guitar store has two HMs. One is excellent the other is good.

Frankly I found my Historics more alive sounding than either HMs with great articulate rolled down cleans, woody crunch, vowelly sustain and an almost blown harmonica like harmonics in the middle position

With all due respect to Kim, wood is wood. Guitars aren't iPhones. Some are better than others and throwing on a new fretboard ain't changing that. When Historics where made with gummy glue and had a sheathed truss rod that may have been the case. Not anymore.

Frankly, I put my two Brazilians and even the TH against any Les Paul vintage or modern.