3 Les Paul's & a pedalboard.

Les Paulverizer

Reaction score
At first I wasn't exactly sure whether this was the right place to post this thread or not, but then I though "hold on, what's more TONE than all of this???" hence, here it is in the Tonefreaks section!
Pictured here are my 3 Les Paul's; from left to right,
1) 2006 Epiphone LP Custom with Seymour Duncan JB & '59, Schaller bridge and DiMarzio pots
2) 2012 Custom Shop '58 Reissue with OX4 pickups and DiMarzio pots
3) 1986 Heritage H150 with Seymour Duncan '59 neck and early 90s Tom Holmes/Gibson Classic 57+ bridge, Schaller bridge, and DiMarzio pots.
The Epiphone is indeed in esteemed company, and let's face it, one would never expect it to be as good/on the same level as the other two, it does however have its own thing going (which actually got a producer telling me "that's it, don't change a thing, that's the sound I need for this track!!!", and what do you say to that...?) and I definitely have a use for it.

Then there's the pedalboard; it does absolutely everything I need, with a Keeley Phat Mod on stand-by so that if anything suddenly goes wrong (which can happen...!) I can just plug into that and carry on with the gig.
Not pictured, an early 70s Vox Cry Baby which is always first in the chain, outside the pedalboard.
IMG_1297.jpeg
IMG_1300.jpeg

Last edited:

AJK1

Reaction score
Nice, but I wouldn’t imagine Heritage would be too happy with you calling their guitar a Les Paul

AJK1

Reaction score
In fact, Gibson wouldn’t be happy you called The Heritage a Les Paul either lol

Latest Threads