3 hour flight in a regional jet (E175)

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Or Uncle Sam's shots had made everyone sick. You still needed them to go to Europe in '68.

We went through all that about a month before hand in fact I still have my shot records from that time period,needed a few to get back into the states coming home,not a fun time.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
One of my early memories is lying in the back bedroom at my grandparents' house outside Phoenix with my brother in the other bed, both in our skivvies because they didn't have A/C(!), puking into plastic bowls on the floor after our round of pre-Europe shots at Williams AFB.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
One of my early memories is lying in the back bedroom at my grandparents' house outside Phoenix with my brother in the other bed, both in our skivvies because they didn't have A/C(!), puking into plastic bowls on the floor after our round of pre-Europe shots at Williams AFB.
Yikes.
What are they giving you for that trip?
A couple of years ago, I got too many shots too close together... Flu, Hep-A, Hep-B, and Shingles... it floored me for 12 hours about 24 hours after I got the shots, but that was it... just completely fatigued.

Latest Threads