And you are my man
Whenever you reach for me
I'll do all that I can

Wuuthrad

Reaction score
607D1EAB-FEED-47E6-A3C4-5564FF866614.jpeg

Sunflake

Reaction score
With Rodgers leaving Green Bay, the jury is out for me in Love. Hope he succeeds for the Packers ,but It would be better if the packers took the two #1 picks (one from the Jets) and traded them to Baltimore for Lamar Jackson or Traded up in the draft to get a stud QB to learn behind Love because Love isn't the future for Green Bay . If Nd I mean IF Love was the future, then the Packer Management would have told Rodgers to pound salt a year ago and leave or retire then. Green Bay is heading to mediocrity in the NFC North Division . The Packers front office draft with $$ signs ,not for winning ..Look for them to draft defense first again in April . They need a stud QB because they dont have one now
Being a Packers fan and living in utah we’ve seen a lot more of Love than most since he played here in Logan utah. I think the kid will be fine. He’s got the talent and has been taught by a future HOF qb. Green Bay knows how to find talent at quarterback. I think he’s going to surprise you he’s been put in a perfect situation to succeed.

meatball

Reaction score
Being a Packers fan and living in utah we’ve seen a lot more of Love than most since he played here in Logan utah. I think the kid will be fine. He’s got the talent and has been taught by a future HOF qb. Green Bay knows how to find talent at quarterback. I think he’s going to surprise you he’s been put in a perfect situation to succeed.
I don’t want to be right,, i want Love to take the Packers to the SB,,,please prove me wrong Love

Latest Threads