2022 Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s AAA Top - Lemonburst on the way!

TXOldRedRocker

Tech pays the bills. Not a fan of tech.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! I got one last year, though I did switch out the Gibson pickups for Fralin zebras.

irocdave12

Reaction score
How do you like the new chainsaw case?
It freaking awesome. Best Gibson case going for the money. So impressed I’m going to be getting another one or two because I want to only use these for when a guitar goes out of the house and in and out of cars etc. These plastic case are tailor made for that stuff and I don’t have to be roughing up all my nice custom shop cases and original cases for the guitars. And of course most importantly these chainsaw cases isolate and protect the guitars far better than any of the stock cases ever would

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Congrats, very nice.

I think the scratch and dent are returns that someone did not want. Look it over really well and make sure the feel/playability is spot on. I returned one a while back ago because the frets were not polished/level and the nut was cut wrong. The guitar was very hard to get tuned properly.

pondcaster

Reaction score
Super sweet LP, that top is one of the nicer ones we've seen! Congrats, hope you enjoy in good health for many years to come.

Also, if you're not opposed to these types of things please think about joining our New Originals Club. If not, no big deal.

Rock on.

Latest Threads