2021 MONSTER TOP R9

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Well, my tax guy went from “you should come out ok” to YOU OWE......LOTS.

My premature purchase is your gain. Tops are subjective, but IMO, this could/should be up there for “Top of the Year” without a doubt.
The color is “Mojave Burst”....a special one done for HOG. I’ve included pictures with and without flash. This thing is SICK. DEEP flame, and the back is a great color as well. I was told 8.24 lbs, and I believe it....it’s light. I don’t have calipers, so don’t ask for neck measurements please.

Comes with all tags, original case....everything is mint just as I received it. Original strings.... I’ve played it for probably an hour.

I will ship it fully insured. These MAP at $6800, plus tax, so I’ll do $6750 all in, shipping included, with PP gift for payment.

I can be reached at 810-923-8297 from 9 am- 9pm ET 7 days with questions.

Attachments

BSeneca

Reaction score
DUDE! I am sorry! I know you were stoked about this. If I had the scratch Id keep it in the family but unfortunately the tax man loves us salesmen! GLWS

jenton70

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are the exact neck measurements? How big is the neck. Please post the weight in grams or stone if you prefer. Has anyone breathed on it accidentally? Do you smoke? Did your ancestors?

Thanks in advance.

Latest Threads