2020 Studio VS Classic advice needed- woods and craftsmanship

ivanvir

Reaction score
I really dig the look! Congratulations!
Thanks, Willy, I dig the look too and hope it sounds as good as it looks. And no, you didn't sound snobby at all, we were just discussing and sharing opinions :cheers2:.

ivanvir

Reaction score
OK, in case anyone is interested, here is the guitar I got:
oie_XvbFsQkEicUa.jpg
oie_12223045cQ0I9WXx.jpg

It plays very nice, there are no visible flaws in finish, binding, etc. I changed plastics to cream, looks better to me this way...old black plastics were making overall appearance to dark, imo. Tone is good, very loud acoustically. Plugged in, it is surprisingly percussive with nice bottom end. Oh yeah, I changed bridge pup too, installed SH-5 in there and it works very good with 57 Classic at the neck. Let me know how you dig the look, especially that top. Cheers!

steveb63

Reaction score
OK, in case anyone is interested, here is the guitar I got:View attachment 413183View attachment 413184

It plays very nice, there are no visible flaws in finish, binding, etc. I changed plastics to cream, looks better to me this way...old black plastics were making overall appearance to dark, imo. Tone is good, very loud acoustically. Plugged in, it is surprisingly percussive with nice bottom end. Oh yeah, I changed bridge pup too, installed SH-5 in there and it works very good with 57 Classic at the neck. Let me know how you dig the look, especially that top. Cheers!
Nice guitar, congrats looks like you got a winner.

Looks even better than the pictures.

My Les Paul Classifieds