2020 NAMM - Gibson News, Pics, Videos

JMB1984

Premium Member
Reaction score
Will people bitch about that cover like they did the Fret inlay a couple years ago???
No, Gibson has been doing that for years now and a “historically correct” one comes in the case.

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
So looks like now the Epiphone Les Paul Standard, from the original collection, will get a long tenon (!), while the USA Gibson won't. But as a candy, seems like the Gibson USA Standards will be getting a real ABR1, without the conversion posts into Nashville bushes.

integra evan

Reaction score
So looks like now the Epiphone Les Paul Standard, from the original collection, will get a long tenon (!), while the USA Gibson won't. But as a candy, seems like the Gibson USA Standards will be getting a real ABR1, without the conversion posts into Nashville bushes.
I like real ABRs direct into wood - that'll be nice to see

tokairic

Reaction score
Will people bitch about that cover like they did the Fret inlay a couple years ago???
I really doubt it - the cover is so easy to replace, and just pop the anniversary cover into the case compartment with the case candy.

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pointless argument. There is always a blank black switch cover in the case. That since they started with medallions, like more than 10 years ago.

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
I'm hoping those Custom Shop SG Junior and Specials aren't one-offs and are production reissues.

PunkBlue

Reaction score
Loving the new Ebony Les Paul Juniors !

Cjsinla

Premium Member
Reaction score
Am I seeing a DC LP with buckers and 4 knobs? Both videos passed them right by without mention. I’d like to see some closeups.

LocoTex

Reaction score
Loving the new Ebony Les Paul Juniors !
A black Junior with tort guard....great look. :fingersx: