2020 baseball

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
THIS! Fans are too important to the action....this is like watching scrimmages....
n, Joe Bag O Donuts has NOTHING ELSE---probably an out of shape frigid wife, alcohol problem- 3 IDIOT kids....so, he watches CRAP because he has NOTHING else. Very sad-by 15 I stood at the keg---So fizzy beer and silly gals? YAAAWWWWWNNNN----I need SOUL FOOD----and I would start walking home -5--10 miles--FAR better than hanging at a stale scene...NOW? Tack 40 years on that unhappy teen----NO, I don't need weak SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT------I booed Mike Schmidt for not hitting a HR EVERY time-you think I'll watch this.......GREAT SWING FOR THE FENCES...advance a runner? What does that mean?
1597070908596.png

Last edited:

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Seems about right: coaches should be held to a higher standard, and Cintron was actively encouraging the brawl.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
The Marlins are playing the Blue Jays in Buffalo, where I live. Bottom of the 5th.

There is a cutout of Geddy Lee just over the catchers left shoulder.

alstev

Reaction score
Geddy Lee always sits behind home plate in normal seasons at Rogers Center

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching shitty things happen to the ASTROS

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
In other news, the Baltimore Orioles continue to fail to suck.

The no-name lineup, reportedly recruited from the Island of Misfit Toys, is currently 9.7-7* and boasts baseball's highest batting average and most games with 5 or more runs scored.

*A game where the Os were leading the Nats 5-2 in the 6th was suspended and will be completed Saturday

Big Dik

Reaction score
The 3 batter minimum rule is one of the dumber things I've ever heard of. And I'm all for speeding up the game. Just not like that
The batter steps out of the box after every pitch. In the old days they had to call time to step out. That's why the games run so long.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
Jeff Passan ESPN:

Cincinnati Reds starter Trevor Bauer was told by Major League Baseball he could be subject to discipline and removal from a game if he wears custom-made cleats that say "FREE JOE KELLY" on one shoe and have a pouty-faced illustration of the suspended Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher on the other, Bauer told ESPN on Wednesday.

Kelly was banned for eight games after the league said he intentionally threw at Houston Astros third baseman Alex Bregman and shortstop Carlos Correa in a late-July game. Kelly appealed, and the suspension, which will begin when he comes off the injured list, was reduced to five games.

Latest Threads