2019 R8 VOS Ice Tea NICE GUITAR

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
For your consideration ….

2019 R8 VOS, Like new, R9 Like Flame …..cant find to many R8's that look like this! And a beautiful Dark Finger board to top it off.

$3750 shipped in CONUS, Paypal gift preferred but if you feel uncomfortable with that, I understand completely just add 3% to the total.

This guitar has a chip in the headstock from the factory, (it seems lots of these have a chip somewhere) its obvious, but adds to the character of this fine , fine instrument. No mods, its straight out of the box. Plays quite well and weighs under 8.5 lbs The neck is .910 and 1.00 Which is perfect for me...

but I spy something else on horizon and decided not to buy more until this sells....if it doesn't ….oh well its an amazing guitar anyways.

If you need more details just ask, I'll be happy to oblige.

OHSC and goodies that Gibson gives....Nice case too.

On to the pictures....

Last edited:

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy "Bump"aroli" Batman!

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
I may not bump this again....bump...

The GAS for that R9 is wearing off.....Funny thing that GAS ….when it was BAD GAS I might have negotiated a better deal to an honest buyer....

I understand its a difficult time to buy something like this. There is so much uncertainty.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
For your consideration ….

2019 R8 VOS, Like new, R9 Like Flame …..cant find to many R8's that look like this! And a beautiful Dark Finger board to top it off.

$3750 shipped in CONUS, Paypal gift preferred but if you feel uncomfortable with that, I understand completely just add 3% to the total.

This guitar has a chip in the headstock from the factory, (it seems lots of these have a chip somewhere) its obvious, but adds to the character of this fine , fine instrument. No mods, its straight out of the box. Plays quite well and weighs under 8.5 lbs The neck is .910 and 1.00 Which is perfect for me...

but I spy something else on horizon and decided not to buy more until this sells....if it doesn't ….oh well its an amazing guitar anyways.

If you need more details just ask, I'll be happy to oblige.

OHSC and goodies that Gibson gives....Nice case too.

On to the pictures....

GLWS!

Latest Threads