2019 PRS Custom 24 Floyd Rose, Charcoal Grey

splatter

Reaction score
I deleted the old post because I put the guitar back to stock and it just seemed easier this way.

I bought this new approximately 6 weeks ago, for whatever reason I can't bond with it and it sits in the case. I played it at church twice and maybe 2 hrs at the house. The guitar has been returned to stock ( I had different pickups a tremel-no and a trem stabilizer in it.) Due to the trem stabilizer, there was a small screw hole under the backplate. This affects nothing and has been repaired *see pic*
The guitar is mint with a few light polishing swirls on the back. It stays is tune as you would expect from a Floyd and really sounds amazing. With the 5 way switch, I can get strat tones in positions 2 and 4 or full-on humbucker in positions 1,3 and 5.
This is a smoking deal on a basically new PRS.While not a 10 top it is really quite unique with the vertical lines in the top.
I have $4000 in it.
Just set up with new strings.

$3045 OBO + shipping

I may be interested in a partial trade for a Bogner 20w ecstasy or Bogner Atma or perhaps another multichannel amp. Prefer low wattage but hit me up and we will see.Guitar trades considered as well. Cash is king

Body Type: Solidbody
Body Shape: Custom 24
Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
Number of Strings: 6
Body Material: Mahogany
Top Material: Figured Maple
Body Finish: Gloss Acrylic Urethane
Color: Charcoal Burst
Neck Material: Flame Maple
Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
Radius: 10"
Fingerboard Material: Ebony