2019 Les Paul 50's P90 trade for amp w/rev and trem

egrassel

Reaction score
Heres what Gibson says

The new Les Paul Standard returns to the classic design that made it famous. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard '50s P90 has a solid mahogany body with maple top and a rounded 50's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with an ABR-1, the classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, vintage deluxe tuners with keystone buttons, and aged gold top hat knobs. The classic P-90 pickups (neck and bridge) are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors

Guitar is mint, plays great, action low, sounds great! Probably the darkest board I have seen that isnt brazillian. I love it but miss the humbucker sound. Bought this from Guitar Gallery (Vic Dapra's old shop till he sold his half to Tim and retired)
This is the only one theyve gotten in. I snagged it. Has a nice thickness on the neck, weighs right about 9lbs and is just a great guitar.

Comes with all case candy and no scratch on it!

Have pics and everything on Reverb. Forum sales will get it for 1850 plus shipping.

https://reverb.com/item/27619900-gibson-les-paul-standard-50s-p-90-2019

my images are too big to insert here apparently. I attatched smaller ones, but the others are on Reverb. i dont know why they are so big!

Attachments

Last edited:

egrassel

Reaction score
thanks folks! i am JONESING for a new amp - and first one in is first one out - you know the rules.

egrassel

Reaction score
You have a Juke Coda you wanna trade? Looking for an amp with built in reverb and trem (deep trem) - 1x12 preferred - no princeton as I have one. something a little more unique or old? thanks!

Latest Threads