2019 Gibson Les Paul Supreme 125th Anniversary in Autumn Burst

1st LP TookLongEnough

Reaction score
This is my new guitar. I found it at Motor City guitar in Michigan. There were only 125 of these made and I was told most of them left the country. The pics really don't do it justice. Seeing this guitar in natural light is jaw dropping. I absolutely love this guitar and encourage anyone that is lucky enough to come across one to buy it right away!

Specs
  • Curly Mahogany Neck w/ Graph Tech Nut
  • Ebony Fretboard with Artisan Abalone and Mother Of Pearl Diamond Inlays
  • Aluminium Bridge and Tailpiece
  • Grover Rotomatic Tuners with Gold Keystone Buttons
  • 490R Humbucker Neck / 498T Bridge Pickup
  • 4A Quilted Maple top and back
    125 Front.jpg
    125 Font glare.jpg
    125 Back.jpg
    125 Back glare.jpg
    125 Back zoomed out.jpg
    125 Side Front.jpg
    125 Fretboard.jpg
    My line up.jpg

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy effing crap..... :wow:

my dream in life is to own a supreme, ultima or tree of life

that thing is beyond words
SO happy for you...
the back is beyond spectacular....
supremes rule

-chris

Christosterone

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve looked at your guitar off and on all day...
its truly special

couldnt be any happier/jealous for you :h5:

that top and back are completely bananas...Gibson employs the best fade painters on earth imho

H.O

Reaction score
This is my new guitar. I found it at Motor City guitar in Michigan. There were only 125 of these made and I was told most of them left the country. The pics really don't do it justice. Seeing this guitar in natural light is jaw dropping. I absolutely love this guitar and encourage anyone that is lucky enough to come across one to buy it right away!

Specs
I have # 2 down here in Australia.Port Hedland.Great guitar.

H.O

Reaction score
Hi .
Got # 2 of that run of guitars , found it in Perth Western Australia.
Best guitar lve ever own.A real work of art and quality , plays awesome.

1st LP TookLongEnough

Reaction score
Hi .
Got # 2 of that run of guitars , found it in Perth Western Australia.
Best guitar lve ever own.A real work of art and quality , plays awesome.
That is awesome ! Yes, it is an amazing guitar. If you have Facebook you should join this supreme group I am a part of called "Gibson Supreme Owners Club". So far I am 1 of 3 people in the group that have one of these. I called Gibson and they confirmed they never finished the batch of guitars but say they don't know exactly how many there are. From all of us in the group researching them and keeping track of the numbers the highest we have seen is #26. So we think there cant be more than 30 or one of us would have seen them.

H.O

Reaction score
That is awesome ! Yes, it is an amazing guitar. If you have Facebook you should join this supreme group I am a part of called "Gibson Supreme Owners Club". So far I am 1 of 3 people in the group that have one of these. I called Gibson and they confirmed they never finished the batch of guitars but say they don't know exactly how many there are. From all of us in the group researching them and keeping track of the numbers the highest we have seen is #26. So we think there cant be more than 30 or one of us would have seen them.
Thanks for heads up on the facebook group, l think l will get on that , love the guitars getting shown on my les paul, fantastic.

geddy

Reaction score
Nice!

Not really relevant but any modern business that " say they don't know exactly how many there are" is laughable.

Latest Threads