2019 50s Standard NGD

sdmusic15

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger last Thursday, received it yesterday. Waited a few hours after it was delivered, as it wasn’t extreme conditions.
Here it is folks. Nothing y’all haven’t seen before. But I absolutely LOVE HER.
2019 50s Standard
The finish definitely is in incredible in person. I’ll be posting pictures in natural light in about a week or so, as it’s forecast to rain for the next week straight. Enjoy!

Attachments

pondcaster

Reaction score
Congrats for such a beautiful instrument that will no doubt provide years of inspiration and joy!

Ripgut

Reaction score
Happy NGD! Lovin' ALL the Original Collection guitars and finishes!

sdmusic15

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Very excited about it. This is my first Standard. First time also playing a 50s neck and absolutely blown away. It feels right, how a guitar should feel

PauloQS

Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar. Enjoy. Personally, I prefer the look of these Heritage Cherry '50s standards under lower light. Bright direct light makes the yellow very predominant, so it looks very clown bursty or tomato soup. Under lower lights the reds become deeper, in some the edges of the burst tend to a wine red hue, and the and the yellow looks a bit darker tending to orange. Yet, despite its stunning looks, the best part of these guitars is still how well they play and sound.

Latest Threads