2018 R7 darkback with slim neck

sparkyflame

Reaction score
Originally posted as a 17, its a 2018- not sure why I did that, but corrected! Beautiful, light and resonant. Guitar is under 8.5 lbs. Has rare darkback with carmelita neck profile that is perfect IMHO. Best of all, the guitar sounds amazing and stays in tune beautifully. Excellent condition++. One small bit of checking under the bridge tone control. Yes, I have the pick guard just took it off as I prefer the look on a gold top. I'll post better pix once I get them shot. Comes with all certs, case candy, lacquered case and original shipping box! $3200 plus PP shipped CONUS. This is truly a GREAT Lester.
00H0H_f3rr7ywrX5t_1200x900.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

sparkyflame

Reaction score
Additional pix. This morning I reinstalled the pick guard and threw in a brand new Duncan JB bridge to see how it would sound with a little hotter pick up. Well, it sounds amazing! I'll leave it in as a bonus or throw the original custom bucker back in before it ships. Of course, the original CB is included if the buyer elects to keep the JB installed. The sustain is unreal on this guitar. She is bright and full without being harsh. Great rock guitar all the way. Also, the board is a beautiful dark shade with a nice subtle reddish striping- nicest I've seen in a long while. Binding is nicely rolled and so smooth. Guitar plays like a motherfucker and is perfectly intonated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Reaction score
Points deducted for saying that it 'plays like butter' :rofl:

Seriously though, lovely looking R7 you have there. I have a 2018 R8 and again it's a fantastic Lester just like yours. GLWTS

sparkyflame

Reaction score
Surely, as soon as I get a few free minutes. I will also try to get an amplified one as well.

Thanks

sparkyflame

Reaction score
Here's another shot. After playing it for several hours today, I've decided to keep it. Rarely does an LP come along that stays in tune so well, plays so easy and sounds so good. I figured I'd post the clips anyway. Cheers to you all and thanks for the inquiries.

Latest Threads