2018 Brazilian Les Paul 1959 Reissue, Vintage Cherry VOS. As-New! *Reduced*

Mattcran

Reaction score
My Holy Grail! I think I'm going crazy for even considering selling this one, but I'm doing a major collection downsizing to support some other hobbies, so I'm letting go of some of the gems!

2018 Gibson Les Paul 59 Reissue / R9 in Vintage Cherry Burst - Brazilian with Lifton case. The Vintage Cherry burst color is amazing and this thing has flame for days. The weight is perfect too at a light and nicely balanced 8 lb, 9oz (with medallion). Typical R9 neck. I've found them to be very consistent the past couple of years. I included a mix of dealer photos as well as my own in various light. The guitar is gorgeous!

Original owner. This one is as-new/as-received/essentially-unplayed condition from my dealer with original strings. Includes the original box (which I'll ship double-boxed to preserve), COA and all case candy. If you want the best, this is it!

**NO TRADES** Smoke-free, Pet-free home. Shipping to ConUS lower 48 only to US based buyers with US based PayPal accounts (or you eat the foreign transaction fees).

Asking $6,200 PayPal'd + Actual Shipping TBD. Can be more negotiable for non-fee payment. Cross-Posted on Reverb if you prefer to pay a higher price and sales tax. Quickest to reach me via email at mattcran@hotmail.com

hackenfort

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar. I just bought a Brazilian like it a short time back. Would love another must resist

Latest Threads