2016 Les Paul Standard HP in Honeyburst

MikeB32

Reaction score
Selling my 2016 Les Paul Standard HP in Honey burst. Has one of the nicest flames I've ever seen on a non custom shop model. Guitar is in great condition except for a lacquer crack pictured below (You cant even tell its there when playing), and a small blemish somewhere below the tailpiece (cant even get it in pictures).

Capture.PNG
Capture 2.PNG
Capture 3.PNG
Capture 4.PNG
Capture 7.PNG
Capture 5.PNG
Capture 6.PNG

Asking $2249 + $50 shipping through paypal. Feel free to ask questions and give offers. Thanks!
Price Drop to $2100. $1800

Last edited:

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Very pretty! What's the neck feel like, and how much does it weigh? Does it have BB Pros in I? What does it sound like?

MikeB32

Reaction score
Very pretty! What's the neck feel like, and how much does it weigh? Does it have BB Pros in I? What does it sound like?
The neck is an asymmetrical slim taper. It definitely feels slimmer than my other Les Paul with a 60s style neck, but once you get used to it, it can feel really nice. I'm not sure how accurate my scale is, but it says somewhere around 8.5 lbs which seems a little heavier than what'd i guess so take it with a grain of salt. It has burstbucker rhythm and lead pros which sound great as well but aren't as hot as my 57 classic pups.

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Does it have the wider neck to go with the metal nut?

MikeB32

Reaction score
Does it have the wider neck to go with the metal nut?
I think it's just due to the taper, but yes the neck does seem wider but skinnier than my 60s neck Les Paul. The metal nut is actually great, it lets you adjust the action at another point and I think it makes the tuning stability better.

mfoster

Reaction score
Great Picts. They really show off that nice top !
GLWS

jim777

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar - forgive the stupid question (I sold my last LP in '79 and just getting back into them) can that nut be replaced by a bone nut in the future?

Hamtone

Reaction score
Beautiful guitar - forgive the stupid question (I sold my last LP in '79 and just getting back into them) can that nut be replaced by a bone nut in the future?
Ive never messed with this style nut but i do know it is excellent, for getting everything dialed in perfectly. With that said, no i do not believe you can replace this nut with anything. I believe the channel is too wide..

Someone else might be able to be more definitive about it, but honestly (and I like bone) i cant see any reason to want to replace this style nut.

jim777

Reaction score
Ok, cool :) Thanks for that. I don't really care how it looks as long as it sounds good and intonates properly.

Last edited:

MikeB32

Reaction score
I agree with Hamtone. I’ve seen people say it’s possible, but I’ve never seen it done so I cant really say. You can easily unscrew it and take it off, but I don’t know if it would fit a standard LP nut. It is great for tuning stability and action setup though. Thanks!