2016 Les Paul Standard AAA Light Burst, FS

gnuse

Reaction score
I hate posting this, but the time has come to face reality. As beautiful as this guitar is to look at, it is a shame to keep it locked away in a case. I'm selling a 2016 Gibson Les Paul Standard AAA Figured Light Burst Electric Guitar for $2000. It is with regret that a health issue has made it impossible for me to play this guitar. It has been played once. That is correct and when you open the case it smells absolutely new! There is a tiny scratch as shown on the photos, on bottom/side of body. Gorgeous flame maple top with a dark rosewood fingerboard. Comes in the Gibson hardshell case with everything that comes with them new. PayPal or certified funds prior to shipment. I believe shipping in the U.S. will be about $60 plus insurance if you chose so.

Let me know if you have any questions or need any other photos. Photos are included in the link below:

http://reverb.com/item/2943411-gibson-les-paul-standard-aaa-2016-light-burst

2016LesPaulTop_zpsrpcoh0jd.jpg

DetailsBrand: Gibson
Model: Les Paul Standard
Finish Color: Light Burst
Weight: 8lb 15oz
Top Wood: Carved AAA Flame Maple
Body Wood: Modern Weight Relieved Mahogany
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Neck Shape: 60s Slim Taper
Neck Dimensions: .780 1st - .850 12th
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 10" - 16" Compound Radius
Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
Scale Length: 24.75"
Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
Frets: 22
Pickups: 2 Burstbucker Pro
Controls: 2 Push/Pull Volume (coil split), 2 Push/Pull Tone ("Out of Phase" or "Bypass" which bypasses the tone and volume controls), 3-Way Selector Switch
Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
Tailpiece: Stopbar
Tuners: Locking Grover
Case: Gibson USA Hardshell

Latest Threads