2014 Vancouver Guitar Show

BMS

Reaction score
Anyone going to the Vancouver Guitar Show this year? It will be on Sunday, November 9th at the Croation Cultural Center. As always.

Not sure who is on here from the lower mainland anymore. I'm sure there might be some new members, maybe some veterans?

I will have a table there selling some pedals, pick ups, amps and who knows what else I may have. Always lots to see and hear. Let me know if anyone is planning to come. Be sure to stop by my booth and say hi.

Cheers!

Big John

pant flapping without the smell
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If you see a Kendrick tube amp or tube reverb unit for sale, there's a chance it might've been stolen from the Seattle show last weekend and crossed the border.

Maynar

You reached for the secret too soon
Reaction score
I'll try and stop in. Back in the day, it used to be a 'must-do' for my employer. On a Sunday. Kinda dampened my fun.

Glad to see Todd is still putting it out there, tho. It would be good to see him again. Been a few years now.

BMS, how will I know your booth? :)

BMS

Reaction score
If you see a Kendrick tube amp or tube reverb unit for sale, there's a chance it might've been stolen from the Seattle show last weekend and crossed the border.

I'll keep my eye out for sure. Peace!

BMS

Reaction score
I'll try and stop in. Back in the day, it used to be a 'must-do' for my employer. On a Sunday. Kinda dampened my fun.

Glad to see Todd is still putting it out there, tho. It would be good to see him again. Been a few years now.

BMS, how will I know your booth? :)

I will be selling a few items such as some Tech 21 amps, and Onerr Pedals to be specific. As well as some other goodies. My name is Marc and I will be there with my wife Leah. I will probably bring a few of my Les Paul's to display. Make sure you stop and say hi.

1282BB84-3187-4BBE-A184-F6032DADBD23_zpstdy8hopu.jpg

BMS

Reaction score
So who's coming to the guitar show?

James R

Reaction score
I'm in the Okanagan, if I would've know about this sooner my girl and I probably would've made it a weekend road trip.
I'll try and make it next year though, is it usually around the same time of year?

BMS

Reaction score
Yes, usually around the same time of year.

Latest Threads