2014 Gibson Les Paul Custom Cobra Burst Custom Shop

snakeface

Reaction score
Price in USD : 4150$ , price in CAD : 5500$

I paid over 6000$ USD for it

https://reverb.com/ca/item/19227959-gibson-les-paul-custom-custom-shop-2014-cobra-burst

2014 Gibson Les Paul Custom Cobra Burst Custom Shop, very rare and hard to find, the finish and flametop on this is just killer, one of the most gorgeous Les Paul Custom Gibson has ever put out , it is all original, solid body, non chambered, Gibson pickups 498T at the bridge and Gibson 490R at the neck, Richlite fretboard, Grover tuners.

This is a total monster of a guitar, the build quality is just superb, the Custom Shop is a total different level. The richlite fretboard feels and sounds exactly like ebony, no difference whatsoever. The tone coming out of this guitar is out of this world, a huge thick warm tone full of resonance and sustain. It can sustain for hours. The neck is amazing, it plays like butter, pro setup with low action and no buzz.

This guitar sounds amazing so obviously it has been used a lot in the studio, it has normal wear, a few light scratches on the back and around the toggle switch but very minor and seen only in light reflection. The hardware has tarnished a bit but you can always change the pickup covers and make it look like new. The pickguard has never been installed and it is included.

It comes with its original Gibson Custom Shop case, the certificat of authenticity, the pickuard and everything to install it.

I am in no rush selling it as i love this guitar, sadly I need to invest in another project and I have to let her go but whoever gets this, gets a killer guitar.

Last edited:

freak

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
So cool......but so broke.....

Cragway

Reaction score
Oh lord!.......why did I click on this........reverb listing shows ended?

Just so happens I'm in search of new/used R8 right now...not sure of the year I want

Talk me out of the R8:applause:

snakeface

Reaction score
Oh lord!.......why did I click on this........reverb listing shows ended?

Just so happens I'm in search of new/used R8 right now...not sure of the year I want

Talk me out of the R8:applause:
I have a pending buyer on Reverb, if the deal doesn't go through I'll contact you