2013 Gil Yaron LP

fast ricky

Reaction score
Selling the best guitar I own, and I've owned a boatload of LPs of all sorts - replicas, Historics, H-80s, and even 50s LPs. This guitar is just such a pleasure to play, perfect "C" '59 shape neck. No wear/aging, all stock including Yaron made pickups, made in 2013. The old wood has a depth and sweetness to it's tonality you not only hear acoustically, but feel. It's just a great great guitar, but I needs cash money so off it goes to the next lucky owner. Comes with a Gator HSC, and I cannot do any trades. Please ask any questions you may have and thanks for reading. $9999 shipped / PayPal'd. Please email me: richbuceta at yahoo dot com

Attachments

Last edited:

jerry47

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beautiful LP, Anyone that ends up with this will have a guitar of a lifetime!~!
Here's a little video from Mike burns.i don't think these are the same LP

Chef Greg

Reaction score
what a great axe !! GLWS Rich ... btw Rich is a top notch & honest guy to deal with!

mcgeorge

Reaction score
That's a beauty!
You had better claim dibs on that thing when you sell it. I have a feeling you're going to want it back.

Between the video that Jerry posted above and Pete Thorn's video of his GY... how could anyone NOT want to play one of these things?

Last edited:

fast ricky

Reaction score
This one is one of my favs. FYI I had the M.Taylors in this Yaron and it is an outstanding combination (I'm keeping the pickups - only selling the guitar BTW because we just bought a house and I need to raise cash quickly).

fast ricky

Reaction score
I played this guitar at rehearsal last night and dang it if it isn't the sh*t. The buyer will be very happy and proud of this instrument.