2013 Gibson Memphis 50th Anniversary '63 ES-335 - Cherry

indravayu

Reaction score
For sale (no trades, sorry): 2013 Gibson Memphis 50th Anniversary 1963 ES-335 in Cherry with original hard shell case.

This is a great specimen - lightweight, very resonant and warm sounding, with a tapered neck that gets medium chunky on the upper frets. Comes with stock Burstbuckers and bridge with nylon saddles.

There is very minor wear on the finish, but nothing that can't be buffed out. Overall this is in excellent condition.

I am asking $2600 - cash (for local pickup), money order, or PayPal.

Note, that the original case candy and COA booklet have been lost, and I have adjusted the price accordingly. This guitar was bought new from Sam Ash in Hollywood (and they will confirm this). Gibson customer service dept. will also confirm that the serial, color, and year are all correct (I have called to check).

PM for more info and pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0478.jpg
    IMG_0478.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0484.jpg
    IMG_0484.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0473.jpg
    IMG_0473.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 61

jamman

Reaction score
Give this a Bump up ,Guys, the guitars Memphis has been making the last few years , are IMO, some of the best Gibson have make in a Very long Time. Great sounding and playing guitars .Burst Killers @ 1/2 the price :shock:

This Guitar is at the great price .....

If I didn't already have 3 ES 3x5's, :wow: I'd like a Cherry Stained 1 . The Color on these are stunning , and I don't care for "Red" guitars anymore .:laugh2:

Latest Threads