2013 Gibson LP Traditional

Giblespaul2001

Reaction score
2013 Gibson Les Paul Traditional. A good year for the traditional no weight relief, 50’s neck. The guitar is all Stock except for the amber switch tip, blank truss rod cover and the Schaller strap locks. All original pieces come with the guitar (see pic with case and all the case candy. The guitar is equipped with the 57 classic and 57 plus classic. I do NOT have the cover for the bridge pickup. The guitar sounds like a LP should. No breaks or repairs have been done to the guitar. The guitar is not perfect. But in excellent condition. It has some swirls on the back, one nick at the bottom of the neck (see picture) and some spots on the underneath back edge . Nothing that takes away from the looks of the guitar. I am looking for $1550 plus shipping. I am located in SC no shipping outside of the USA. Payment can be with PayPal or certified funds. I have met my quota of LP the only thing I would consider for trade would maybe be a “Ebony 57” 58 or 59 plus cash of course from me. I have done a few deals on MLP and a few on Reverb and a ton on EBay. If interested email me.

Thanks

Attachments