2012 ESP Eclipse II Silverburst with upgraded pickups

jon dano

Reaction score
ESP Eclipse II Silverburst, is MINT and only a few months old, the day I got this I had the active pickups, pots and wiring removed and had all new wiring done, 500k pots, an old neck pup from a friends Les paul installed and a Seymour Duncan JB SH4 installed. Was $1500 now $1400. (No case included)
I am in Boston area and willing to drive within a few hours if anyone is looking for a local deal. And I will ship as well

EDIT NOW $1350

No trades

camdenlp

Reaction score
Sick! I love my Eclipse. Honestly feels as good as any Gibson I've ever touched...and looks freakin' amazing! Awesome guitar buddy glws

jon dano

Reaction score
Bump the price is firm at $1350 guys
Thats a very good deal for this

RemCarr

Reaction score
been wanting one of these - but not without the EMG's....good luck and a free bump for ya!!!!

jon dano

Reaction score
been wanting one of these - but not without the EMG's....good luck and a free bump for ya!!!!
EMG's is a very easy replacement and for this price you can replace them and still have lots of extra money left over compared to a new one.

zakkattack

Reaction score
Hi Jon, I realize this is an ancient post but any chance this guitar is still available and you are looking to sell? Thanks for any info - Jim

jon dano

Reaction score
Jim, long gone! But thanks for the bump it was cool to see the pics of this again lol

xdraco9x

Reaction score
ESP Eclipse II Silverburst, is MINT and only a few months old, the day I got this I had the active pickups, pots and wiring removed and had all new wiring done, 500k pots, an old neck pup from a friends Les paul installed and a Seymour Duncan JB SH4 installed. Was $1500 now $1400. (No case included)
I am in Boston area and willing to drive within a few hours if anyone is looking for a local deal. And I will ship as well

EDIT NOW $1350

No trades
I'll buy this guitar For more then you are asking do you still have it?