2011 NHL Playoffs!

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Vancouver in an hour:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Il3UlV2ars&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Stanley Cup Riot In Vancouver - 1994‬‏[/ame]

moff40

Reaction score
So far a well played game. Congrats Bruins.

And, yeah, while it's technically possible to score three times in the time left, it's not bloody likely, especially the way Thomas has played all series. As far as I'm concerned, the fat lady has not only sung, but has already got laid in the dressing room, and has left he building...

I wonder where Luongo and the Sedin Sisters will be playing next year?

I hope there is no riot this year, but along with the spectators at Rogers Arena, there are more than 100,000 people in downtown Vancouver watching the game on an outdoor jumbo screen (there wasn't that many people on the streets in '94), and there will always be a certain percentage of assholes in every crowd. Still, the "powers that be" say they're prepared.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I honestly didn't think the Bruins would win this game... yea still around 4:40 left, but it's over.

moff40

Reaction score
Thomas wins the Conn Smythe... And so he should. He should get the Vezina too.

1970custom

Reaction score
Too bad, I was hoping for a Canuck win, but you can't play like that and expect to win the Cup. They gave up midway through the 2nd, I thought.

Glad to see Thomas got the Conn Smythe-he sure deserves it!

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder where Luongo and the Sedin Sisters will be playing next year?

I love my Leafs and despise the Sedins. When Burke went out hoping to sign them July 1st I swore that, if he did, I would never ever ever cheer for the Leafs again and would switch my allegiance to the Flames. If he had signed them I woulda been a fan version of Dave Keon.

G Man

Reaction score
:applause:Hell yeah!!!! I remember seeing the Orr/Espisto team as a really young kid with my grandfather. To see them finally win the cup again is nothing short of Kick Ass! Fawkin' Wicked Pissa, wish I was in Bahstan right now.:cheers::bowdown

moff40

Reaction score
Vancouver - Cars overturned and set on fire, one person fallen off a viaduct, broken bank window.

Boston - I've only heard about an overturned bus so far.

I guess fscktards are universal... Facking embarrassing

moff40

Reaction score
I love my Leafs and despise the Sedins. When Burke went out hoping to sign them July 1st I swore that, if he did, I would never ever ever cheer for the Leafs again and would switch my allegiance to the Flames. If he had signed them I woulda been a fan version of Dave Keon.
Hard to believe they're back-to-back Art Ross winners. But I'd be OK with them being traded to the Leafs :). And I'm thinking trade Lou to Nashville for Pekka Rinne or to Chicago for Corey Crawford. Aww, hell, trade all three for Rinne and a water boy.

BMS

Reaction score
I am embarrassed to be among these morons starting these ****ing riots! I'm sorry fellow hockey fans.

I'm sad we lost and we lost fair and square. Bruin deserve the holy grail.

Latest Threads