2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Excellent 2011 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in one of my favorite finishes, I've always thought that wine red was the most classy in indoor lighting!

50's neck profile, feels like something between a R9 and R8 to me.

This guitar is all stock except for Schaller strap locks. Subtle flame, frets are in excellent condition with little play, and only very mild scratches/swirls on the back. Small nick on the back that can be seen in the second to last picture.

There's really not much to say, it's just a great, good-ole-fashioned Les Paul!

I'm purging a bunch of gear, mostly because of expenses related to helping my little sister who has breast cancer. I want to be very clear that I am NOT selling to raise money for her treatment. Rather, I've had 3-4 weeks of no income and some round-trip tickets to Tennessee. I also owe a bit in taxes this year, so I'm probably not interested in trades (but you never know).

MyLesPaul gets my rock-bottom price of $1,400 cash! Paypal and shipping CONUS will bring it to $1,510.

I will cut a fantastic deal if you want to buy the Les Paul and the Rude Mood amp: $2,000 cash, or about $2,200 shipped and Paypal (I'll refund any extra money if shipping for the guitar and amp is less).

Come and get them!

Last edited by a moderator:

ErictheRed

Reaction score
Please respect the prices listed, I'm not just giving these items away.

My Les Paul Classifieds