2010 Burst Brothers 59 RI?

TheRover09

Reaction score
Haven't posted on this forum in years.

I had the pleasure of owning a 2010 59RI Les Paul from 2010 to around 2013. This forum was instrumental in understanding so much about LP's as a young guitarist. I spent my early adulthood in Hollywood trying to hack it as a musician and quickly learned that wasn't for me; this meant I had to part with my LP and my Silver Jubilee to fund education and life.

Now almost a decade later, I think about that guitar a lot. I sold it to Norm's Rare Guitars in June of 2013, serial number B9 0007 with no COA. Long story short, I'm just posting on here to see if anyone has seen it, heard it, owns it etc. If Frampton can get reconnected with a guitar after multiple decades, I thought it be a shot!

TheRover09

Reaction score
Bumping this up. If anyone has ideas of where else to search, please let me know!

gvon

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played a few of those. Great guitars! I have the Stinger version, the remainder Gibson run after the Burst Brothers split from gibson. I think there were only about 35 made. Same guitar but Gibson stinger'd it and labeled it a 58. Lot's of lore about the guitar & pickups. I'll lookout for that B9 :)

TheRover09

Reaction score
I played a few of those. Great guitars! I have the Stinger version, the remainder Gibson run after the Burst Brothers split from gibson. I think there were only about 35 made. Same guitar but Gibson stinger'd it and labeled it a 58. Lot's of lore about the guitar & pickups. I'll lookout for that B9 :)
I played a few as well I think B9 0022 and maybe B9 0013, if I remember correctly the Houston Guitar Center had a couple of those Stinger 58's back then as well. I can't believe how much lore is around them, I knew it was a special guitar at purchasing time but damn.

TheRover09

Reaction score
Call up Norm's and ask them to reach out to the buyer for you.

Probably was Frank Stallone...
Honestly, I had for some reason imagined they wouldn't give me that information. I used to work at GC and I know that was a huge no-no but obviously Norms and GC are world's apart in terms of...everything lol.

christopherJ

Reaction score
Norms would not give you the info, but they could give the buyer your info. They could keep confidentiality if so desired.

Latest Threads