2008 Gibson USA Slash Signature Series Les Paul and Slash HSC, 2215 shipped like new!

Gold_topped

Reaction score
2008 Gibson USA Slash Signature Series Les Paul

Greetings guys, trying to fund a down payment on my new house :slash:

I purchased this guitar directly From Lou ( loucamaro91) He has great feedback, and the guitar is beautiful!. You can see Loucomaro91's original thread here:
2008 Gibson Les Paul Slash Signature Series $2215

I am asking exactly what I paid for it, not a dime more.

It arrived just as he described, and has never been played or removed from the case since! As he mentions in the thread, there is no COA, but I had no issue buying it knowing that. Its really just a piece of cardstock. There is no doubt it's authentic. Lou has sold 50+ guitars here! I did find the Gibson packaging slip and the truss rod tool in the storage compartment.

Here are the specs on Gibsons website:
Gibson Guitar: Gibson USA Limited Edition Les Paul Slash Guitar Specs, Price and Pictures

I am trying to fund a down payment for a new house, so this is for sale. Everything is un altered, and EXACTLY as it was sold to me!

Ships from Michigan, by a packaging company who specializes in very fragile packages. Also will be double boxed, and shipped in the case! No worries, I have shipped many guitars.

Ebay username: my_ride_has_bass (325+ positive since 2002, sold 15+ guitars there)

I can provide my phone number etc if you'd like to discuss anything further.

Price: FIRM @ $2215 for a forum member (free shipping for lower 48 only. No hawaii or alaska. No international shipping.),

Payment types: Cash (locally), Money Order (preferred, no fees for me), and paypal. I prefer local pickup but I am open to shipping it.

Thanks for looking guys!
I can be contacted via PM on the forum.

Pics: (that is NOT a pain or finish blemish in the sunny photo, just a fingerprint)

Just PM me for details. I would like to see this sold locally!

Guitar is located in Michigan!