2008 Gibson Les Paul Slash Signature Tobacco Burst Only 1600 made! 2215 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Greetings- This guitar is mint!

I purchased this guitar directly From Lou ( loucamaro91) He has great feedback, and the guitar is beautiful!. You can see the original thread here:
2008 Gibson Les Paul Slash Signature Tobacco Burst $2215

It arrived just as he described, and has never been played or removed from the case since! As he mentions in the thread, there is no COA, but I had no issue buying it knowing that. Its really just a piece of cardstock. There is no doubt it's authentic. Lou has sold 50+ guitars here!

It does include the serial number, and the packaging slip which can be verified by Gibson. I will add the picture tomorrow of the packaging label.

Here are the specs on Gibsons website:
Gibson Guitar: Gibson USA Limited Edition Les Paul Slash Guitar Specs, Price and Pictures

I am trying to fund a down payment for a new house, so this is for sale. Everything is un altered, and EXACTLY as it was sold to me!

Ships from Michigan, by a packaging company who specializes in very fragile packages. Also will be double boxed, and shipped in the case! No worries, I have shipped many guitars.

I can provide my phone number etc if you'd like to discuss anything further.

Price: FIRM @ $2215 for a forum member (free shipping for lower 48 only. No hawaii or alaska. No international shipping.), I am asking $2300 locally (if you happen to find my ads).

Payment types: Cash (locally), Money Order (preferred, no fees for me), and paypal. I prefer local pickup but I am open to shipping it.

Gold_topped

Reaction score
I responded to the emails. Thanks for the offers guys. Price is going to stay firm.

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Still for sale. May move to ebay later one. But I'd rather sell here, or locally.

madeinAmerica

Reaction score
I would consider this deal, but I just can't get past the scribbley emblem they put on the heads of the Slash USA models. Why?:hmm:

Otherwise, beautiful. glwts bump:)

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Because its a Slash :) I bought it as an investment not something to play so that didn't bother me. I actually kind of like the logo.

Still for sale.

Gold_topped

Reaction score
I answered a few more PM's and emails, still for sale currently. Thanks for looking guys.

I posted pics of the certificate of packaging from Gibson.

Also included is the truss rod tool, I just opened the storage area and found it!

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Thank you for clarifying that made.

Still for sale. Nice axe here

I woukd much rather sell it here than on fleabay!

Gold_topped

Reaction score
Correction in the first post...

I am just going to open a new thread since I can no longer edit the original post in this thread...

to clarify some things.

So please do not respond to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.