2008 Edwards Jimmy Page Les Paul **Motivated seller

Mr French

Reaction score
Evening bump.

2 are for sale on Ebay from Japan and are more expensive! --Ebay Edwards JpLp does not include Import duties on top of the sale price.

Mr French

Reaction score
Time to move on and it has one of the best guitar necks I've ever played.

Click on the Imgur link for better resolution. MLP only displays low res pictures.

Up for sale is a 2007 Edwards Jimmy Page model
Price $1,200 shipped obo? to anywhere in the states *Tracking and insurance included to the max allowed value
No international shipping
Payment: PayPal invoice
Trades: I'm fully open for trades. Not sure what but feel free to PM with your offer.

Specs

Pickups:
  • Custom wound PAF style ZEBRA humbucker from a local winder "friend/musician"
  • DCR: 7.3k Neck, 8.1k Bridge
  • 42 Gauge Plain Enamel
  • Vintage Braided Shielded lead wire
Pots:
  • CTS TAOT CUSTOM 500K VINTAGE TAPER LONG Shaft Volume Pots - 10% Tolerance
  • Orange drop caps
Other:
  • Switchcraft short shaft 3 way toggle
  • Switchcraft 1/4 jack
  • New top hat knob with thumb bleeders
  • Cream color 3 way toggle switch tip
    • All vintage style braded wiring to 50's spec
  • Stock bridge
  • Stock ABR-1 Gotoh tailpiece
  • Stock Gotoh gold tuners
  • Stock gold strap locks
  • Thin 60's style tapered neck
  • Setup with Super Slinky strings
  • Weight 7.7 pounds
  • Comes with original gig bag
  • *Missing pickguard nut and screw
Story:
I first played this guitar while visiting family in Canada and I fell in love with it. I ended up purchasing it from a family friend and had it shipped to me in California. All the electronics had been changed to generic by the previous owner. Originally it had the entire push-pull system with Duncan humbuckers which the old owner kept. I find the push-pull system useless so I chose to install regular pots with 50's wiring. I don't play this guitar often and have been loaning it out to a fellow musician for some sessions. Will have his audio clips soon.

I also have my eye on another guitar!

Body seems to be based after a real 59 and sure has the carve to show it. Veneer top has some figuring and is very hard to capture on camera. Has the open book headstock and Edwards logo.

Keep in mind this is a relic'd guitar from the factory. I've found a few flaws that I feel are not factory and have them noted on the photos. I could be wrong with my findings.

*Additional photos added please click the IMGURL tab to see in HDR resolution.

Saturday bump

Latest Threads