2007 Vegas High Roller-Need a wiring schematic

vetteman

Reaction score
A few years ago I picked up a 2007 Gibson Vegas High Roller in Roulette Red, only to find that the original pickups had either been swapped out and then replaced, or removed for some other reason and replaced. All the wiring connections are in the control cavity and had been reconnected with wire nuts! I'm hoping someone has a schematic, or perhaps has one of these guitars (as I would like to get a photo of the switch wiring and main control cavity). I'd at least like to know if the pickup leads go directly to the switch (which makes sense) or if they are connected in the main cavity somehow and then go to the switch. I sent an e-mail to Gibson but have received no response. Please help!

vetteman

Reaction score
….or any other Gibson with a 2 Humbucker, 3 way switch, 1 volume, 1 tone configuration? Trying to get back to original if possible.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
No coil tapping or anything special?
Pickups to the switch, switch to the volume pot, hang the tone pot and output jack from the wiper of the volume pot.

I hate wiring hollowbodies.

vetteman

Reaction score
Thanks CB. I'm still hoping someone has a photo of the switch wiring they could share?