2007 NAMM Fender Custom Shop ‘57 Stratocaster Reissue

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
This Limited Edition ‘57 Stratocaster was built for and displayed in the Fender booth at the 2007 NAMM Show. Because the NAMM guitars are meant to showcase how amazing the Custom Shop guitars can be, Fender selects the “best of the best” and this one certainly doesn’t disappoint. I’ve played a lot of Strats over the years and this one oozes every classic Strat tone you can imagine.

All of the details are on the attached “floor traveller” that was sent to me by Fender, but the basics are;
- Lightweight ash body in 2 tone Sunburst
- 1/4 sawn maple neck with 9.5 inch radius
- ‘57 Soft V neck profile
- nitro cellulose lacquer finish
- ‘69 pickup in the neck, ‘50s Fat Strat in the middle, and a Texas Special in the bridge
- Heavy Relic finish ( although not as extreme as most I’ve seen)

Condition is excellent and it comes with the case candy, COA, tremolo arm, bridge cover, etc. There are a few scuffs on the case.

The NAMM guitars tend to fetch a premium over the regular CS Reissues. There are currently 2 on Reverb (both coincidentally 2007 NAMM guitars) asking $3500 and $3600. I feel that’s a bit high and have seen them sell for around $3000.

I'm looking for $2750 plus shipping. Considering a new “run of the mill” Custom Shop Strat will run you around $4300 plus tax, I think my price is pretty fair.

Not looking for trades. Thanks for looking.

$_59(3).JPG

Last edited: