2007 Les Paul 1958 Historic Reissue Chambered CR8 in Exc+ cond. Lowest price on MLP

Left Paw

Reaction score
Nice 2007 Gibson Les Paul chambered reissue CR8 finished in tobacco sunburst. This clean guitar spent its life as a bedroom guitar and was never played out. It weighs around 8 lbs. (maybe a little less) on the bathroom scale and shows very little playing wear, no real fret wear, and has all original parts. The original VOS finish has been polished to a great shine that makes the top really pop. (Note - what looks like imperfections on headstock are just reflections of light) It comes in the original case with COA and all other pertinent paperwork and accessories. Sounds good and plays good, chunky sounding but lightweight, resonant but with that Les Paul honk from Burstbucker pickups. Has a nice maple top with flame that really moves and can surprise from some angles. Definitely makes a statement. Looking to move this one on after a few years in the family. Offered to MLP members in good standing at $2,795 shipped in continental lower 48 United States, with payment via paypal gift. Those outside this area may also inquire but expect an expensive ride with full insurance. Enjoy the pics.

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
These are amazing guitars!

And that one is very nice! :) GLWS

I might look at this one again....

gkelm

Reaction score
Nice top and great price...GLWS!

Bacchus2b

Premium Member
Reaction score
Great looking guitar, great price! Are you considering trades, and if so what are you interested in?

Thanks! David :dude:

Xyrium

Reaction score
And I just keep coming back to this thread...

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
can you get a straight on, full body shot of that? :hmm:

frankencat

Reaction score
Someone please buy this so I don't have to think about it all weekend. :)

Left Paw

Reaction score
Thanks for the PMs, but no trade on this one. Need the cash, so make an offer.

burgerlee

Reaction score
I'm interested. I don't think I can PM yet with my newbie status so can you PM me so we can discuss?

Thanks, Lee

Latest Threads