2007 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom

CzarIvan

Reaction score

Excellent condition 2007 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom. Only a few dings, nothing serious. There are a few indentations on the heel and on on the bottom inside of the cutaway horn. The action is low and has no intonation issues. no buzzing or dead spots, the frets are basically new and the neck is perfectly straight. '07 was when gibson started weight relieving almost everything, so its very possible that this one is weight relieved. It's not fully chambered like the historics where you can see the massive hole from the control cavity. it weighs in in the 8lb range. again, i'm assuming it's even weight relieved. Gibson doesnt really specify on any of its specs whether it is or not. the pickups are a '57 classic neck and a '57 classic plus in the bridge. Vintage with lots of output. They're hot, but i've never had feedback issues even at loud volumes. Its very defined and articulate.

Looking for $1850 shipped to the CONUS, Paypal gift. If you're outside of the CONUS, contact me for shipping info. lots of pics below, click on the thumbnails for larger versions but if you need any more, please let me know.

here's a guitar world demo/review of the guitar although there are plenty of other videos on youtube also. they dont do the best job of showing off it's versatility the way their amp is set up:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3kbRbeLZXY]Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom Review - YouTube[/ame]

full specs:
Features
BODY
Top Species: Carved maple
Back Species: Mahogany
Binding: Custom top binding
Finish: Antique ebony
NECK
Species: Mahogany
Profile: 1960s slim-tapered
Neck Joint Location: 16
FINGERBOARD
Species: Ebony
Scale Length: 24-3/4"
Number of Frets: 22
Nut Width: 1.695"
Inlays: Pearloid trapezoid on neck, holly on headstock
Fingerboard Binding: Antique
HARDWARE
Plating Finish: Gold
Tailpiece: Stopbar
Bridge: Tune-o-matic
Knobs: Black speed
Tuners: Grover keystone
ELECTRONICS
Neck Pickups: '57 Classic, uncovered with gold polepieces
Bridge Pickups: '57 Classic Plus, uncovered with gold polepieces
Controls: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way switch

kmrumedy

Reaction score
Saw this on the gear page. Bumped you there and bump you here. This is just a beauty. Gives you a physical reaction when you look at it. Awesome LP.

CzarIvan

Reaction score
lots more nibbles... who's gonna bite on this amazing guitar?

CzarIvan

Reaction score
Black Friday... Make me an offer before she goes to the 'Bay

CzarIvan

Reaction score
so this is still here, despite the tons of offers and a few deals that almost happened. act fast.... this could possibly be under your tree for xmas!!!

Lowdown

Reaction score
Bump for a Beauty!

Shame it's a 60's neck :(

Latest Threads