2007 Gibson ES-335 Figured Dot Antique Natural

RCCola

Reaction score
For Sale is a 2007 Gibson ES-335 Figured Dot guitar in Antique Natural color. 9.9/10 condition. I don't see any scratches and there are definitely no dents. Original hard-shell case, pickguard, and truss rod tool included. Guitar has the following upgrades:

-WB Vintage Tuned PAF Hot pickups: PAF clones; clearest, most balanced tones I've heard from any pickup. No tone coloring. Allows guitar's true tone to come through.

-CTS Audio Taper 500k tone pots

-RS Guitarworks/CTS 500k super pots for volume

-Angela/Jensen Premium Copper in Oil caps: 0.015 for neck, 0.022 for bridge

-Lightweight aluminum tailpiece. From 1970 Gibson Deluxe. Original tailpiece included (you can really feel the difference).

I bought this back in February of this year and raised her from infancy. I could hear her really open up the first few weeks I played her.

This guitar sells for $3,549 from GC and MF. Asking $2450 - price includes shipped+PayPal CONTINENTAL US ONLY. 2% discount for money order/cashiers check.

Gibson Custom ES-335 Dot Figured-top Electric Guitar with Gloss Finish and more Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars at GuitarCenter.com.

My eBay id is royceamillion - you can see I have 100% feedback and have sold much gear.

More images, including with pickguard on, here:

2007 Gibson ES-335 Figured Dot

You can gmail me: arohwhyceeee

RCCola

Reaction score
Price drop. $2450 includes shipping and PP

Will throw this baby up on the 'bay tonight or tomorrow at a little higher price.

Pooker

Reaction score
Beauty! :dude:

Which neck profile does it have?

LPCollector

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:wow::wow::wow:

:applause:

That is beautiful!

If there weren't 5 Braz's (one being a Stinger) for sale right now....I might have to jump on this one.

She is going to make someone real happy!

RCCola

Reaction score
Thanks LPC.

I'm generally trimming my gear. I'll probably be selling two Tele's and a 67 Bandmaster head+tall cab soon. Just got rid of my 66 Vibrolux...ouch. Too much gear, too little time.

Latest Threads