2006 epiphone japan les paul special lacquer series $750/bo shipped lower 48

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
2006 fujigen made les paul special. acrylic lacquer cherry finish. awesome guitar, some dents, worming, but overall very nice condition. plays perfect, frets are 95% plus, i swapped the original gotoh p90 ceramic mags for a5's and it sounds magnificent!!! pickups are about 7.8k ohms. i also upgraded the caps to sprauge vitamin q .033,. very lightweight 2 piece mahogany body, fat c neck comes with epi japan gigbag. $750/bo paypal/shipped to conus

mono

Reaction score
Nice Jap Epi... I'm looking for a DC Junior myself :D

(MIJ brother bump!)

hank

Reaction score
I have its twin. Great specials! :thumb:

cryptozoo

Reaction score
These pics are too small, can you make them bigger?

wulfman

ABB Fan
Reaction score
Good price for a good guitar. I have one of these but not with the upgrades. It is hard to get one here in Japan for that price.:thumb:

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
:thumb: thanks for the vote wulf! it is still available, and won't be going any lower. i have $~800 into importing it into the us, and like wulf said they go for $650 in japan, and then you have to ship it, and pay customs. so get it while you can!!! :)

ryan7olson7

Reaction score
ttt, just played it at rehearsal. wonderful guitar. real awesome rhythm tone, like a tele on steroids with the bridge pickup, single note blues leads are almost strat like on the neck pickup. price will go up when it goes on ebay next week so.... BUY IT NOW! also, i have a set of mini humbuckers in p90 style rings, that will go right in if thats what you want. like my avatar...

mad dog

Reaction score
If this guitar is the equal of my Epi LTD "lacquer taste" plaintop LP, then someone here is in for a real tone treat. Very low price for such a fine instrument.
MD

Latest Threads