2005 Faded...impulse

Gibsonrocknroll

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Beautiful congrats :applause: I have two 2005 faded models in honey and tobacco burst. They play and sound great. I will never part with mine. They are keepers. I am still on the hunt for a cherry burst model to complete the set. Enjoy your new guitar.

scozz

Reaction score
To be honest I’m not a fan of the Faded finish.....but I can tell you this....every Faded model I’ve played, played great!

Congrats @HCRoadie! :thumb:

Juan Wayne

Reaction score
That is one of the most awesome Les Pauls I've ever seen, EVER! I mean it, holy fuck that's so pretty it's depressing...

Juan Wayne

Reaction score
LOL I can't wait to see it in person
You might want to have a couple wobbly pops to take the edge off. That might look too impressive in person to handle all at once. (Alright, enough praising that guitar this is getting creepy).

HCRoadie

Reaction score
Wobbly PoPs!?!?!?!? That is awesome. I've heard most euphemisms for adult malted libations, but that is new to me. I may need the support of some close friends around me when I first open the case. Lost Ark style.

Rob the Photog

Reaction score
MY GAWD, THAT TOP!!! That is one gorgeous guitar!!! :drool:

Tiger stripes are nice, but personally, I love unusual tops. They're like fingerprints, no 2 are ever exactly the same. Your Faded has a very unique and attractive top, and the figuring and color is stunningly beautiful. If it sounds half as good as it looks, it's a keeper! Congratulations!! :applause: