Jp3764

Reaction score
Does this guitar have a long tenon ?
What pups ?
Is it weight relief ?
Whats the value ?

theusualdan

Reaction score
I don't think the Customs from 2005 had a long tenon, but easy enough to pull a neck pickup and verify. Pickups were 490R and 498T if memory serves. Almost every Les Paul post 1982 has SOME weight relief. Usually the 9 hole weight relief pattern. Value depends a lot on condition. I've seen them anywhere from $1600 for one with non original pickups and a headstock break to people trying to get more than $3k for really good condition. Just depends on what condition you're looking for and how patient you are, but there are deals out there.

Harley90

Reaction score
Condition is key, White is at a premium. I bought one a year ago after looking since the 80's...they are always priced on the high side of the Les Paul market...Not long tenon ( I think) I always popped a pick up if I wanted to know....factory case is a plus, any paperwork, I think 05 is a good year but like all Pauls there are good and bad...weight makes a difference to a lot of players, Customs especially...under10 lbs are a faster movers and preferred by most. If you like it buy it. In my experience there is never a good deal on good white customs. They have been expensive my whole life. YMMV

Latest Threads