2004 PRS CU22 2tek! Owned by Howard Leese of Heart/Bad Company

JEguitars

Reaction score
2004 Paul Reed Smith Custom 22. Professional 2tek conversion.

wide thin neck. VERY strong neck for a wide thin. Re-set it up if you need to, as its current set up is for heavy strings. Sustains like a beast because of the 2tek, which is an excellent match for this particular guitar.

Top is one of those 11 tops that isn't marked a 10 top. go figure.

Dragon II pickups, both positions.

Knobs were put on by Howard Leese. Comes with the case toured with in bad company, all the touring markings still on it. Case still works, but is moderately beat up as is any case that took world tours.

Paid $2,400 in trade, years ago, played at maximum, a dozen hours, since.

$2000, shipped fully insured CONUS.

Here is the famous "Ducky" pic

adam of angels

Reaction score
A tip to help your ad out: that guitar isn't marked a 10-top, because it's an Artist top, which is better. The headstock overlay and inlays are a dead giveaway, if the crazy quilt isn't.

JEguitars

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to add it's an artist pack, at an insane price, thank you!

Mark C

Reaction score
I forgot about that Ducky picture. Brings back some good memories from the old BaM days. Beauty. Good luck.

JEguitars

Reaction score
This is a PRS Artist series guitar that was owned by one of Pauls earliest endorsers and has an awesome bridge to boot!

BEST OFFER!

JEguitars

Reaction score
Lots of interest but nothing set in stone! This is an artist series guitar for 2k!!! Owned by a celebrity!

JEguitars

Reaction score
it really is, I love the color. And this is an artist series guitar with brazilian rosewood board and the incredible top. Im perplexed on why this wasn't snatched right up. The 2tek bridges really do improve note articulation.

Latest Threads