2003 R0 Stinger Demo Brazilian RW FB

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What setting did you play with on the Marshall? I hear a nice hum before your playing?

for one, i used the power brake; it was on 1 while the volume and gain were on about 9 on the 100 watt amp; the power brake makes a bigger difference on a 100 watt amp IMO. The rest was mostly around the middle; treble was up though

Curlymaple

Reaction score
thanks! yes the strings are super slinkies. jun's account was shut down over copyright issues. but he made a new one that is called something like jun626hyper. you should be able to find him in my favorites in my youtube account. i have not gotten any notifications for new videos from him in a long time. maybe that account was shut down too?

hes an excellent guitar player (also picked-up a few licks from him), good on video and audio stuff. I just dig how he puts all that stuff together with a killer licks to boot. i wish i have all that time on my hands:laugh2::laugh2:

looks to me you picked-up a hell of a lot off of him:dude:

im telling you, you've got to get one of those theramin, man:laugh2::laugh2:

best:D

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hes an excellent guitar player (also picked-up a few licks from him), good on video and audio stuff. I just dig how he puts all that stuff together with a killer licks to boot. i wish i have all that time on my hands:laugh2::laugh2:

looks to me you picked-up a hell of a lot off of him:dude:

im telling you, you've got to get one of those theramin, man:laugh2::laugh2:

best:D

I learned a few things from him for sure. But I also learned from John (Vanderbilly). And I already knew a lot of the licks and picking style before I heard of either of them. Sometimes my ear does not always agree with either of them. Either a note / lick here or there may be a little different or else sometimes they are not picking through all the notes & just relying on hammer ons. But 99% of the time they are both spot on.

jamman

Reaction score
i love the girl in his avatar; can not remember her name

I don't care what her name is .... I waited all day for her to show up and only a dumpy guy in a UPS uniform showed . Not at all what i had in mind .

Send the guitar over to me and i'll fix it up for you JimmyAce .:lol::naughty:

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't care what her name is .... I waited all day for her to show up and only a dumpy guy in a UPS uniform showed . Not at all what i had in mind .

Send the guitar over to me and i'll fix it up for you JimmyAce .:lol::naughty:

There is a guitar that I hope to send to you in the near future, but it isn't the one in the original post!

Latest Threads