2003 Gibson Les Paul standard

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
2003 Gibson Les Paul Standard in heritage cherry Sunburst finish. All original with slim neck profile and weighing in at around 9 pounds.
This is a really good one: plays great with very low action, sounds great with lots of clarity, holds tuning surprisingly well for a Les Paul and I would almost say that the intonation is perfect.
Top has very subtle flaming in a sort of chevron pattern… Almost a very light ribbon flame.

this one has some very natural and honest playing wear, Which is what all the good ones get because they have been played. The absolute worst of it is the worming on the back and the chip on the rear of the head stop edge. Would rate this as very good condition. Comes with original Gibson hardshell case… Shroud has started to come loose but it is still there. All latches and lock work as they should and no weird smells or odors… Works great!

MLP price: $2000 shipped.

thanks for looking and have a great day!

Attachments

Last edited:

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Putting this one back up with price lowered to $2150 shipped, lower 48.
Hope everyone has a great Fourth of July!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Bumping it up for uncle Sam… Hope everyone’s having a great holiday!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Pushing this back to the top… I reckon if nobody wants it within the next week or so I’m going to MOD the crap out of it and just play it. Hope everybody has a great weekend!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
Burstbucker 1 & 2… Let ‘er buck!

Hope everyone’s having a great day!

dangolguitartec

Reaction score
And a push to the top for the weekend crowd… Hope everybody has a great weekend!

Latest Threads